Thursday, January 26, 2017

We have Exciting news!!!!!

www.cranberryacre.com

We Have News!!




My constant battle with owning a business and then trying to be a mother, a wife and a farmer, has been being able to keep up with everything on the Internet. I now have found a great way to do this and instead of me having to write on many different sites, we have moved to our own website! I'm so excited to announce that very soon you can find our monthly happenings, tips, ideas and even a store to buy our products, at our own website. This is the next step in growing. I want everyone to be able to still follow us here on Cranberry Acre, to be able to maybe learn something new or just be able to watch us grow as a farm and business. We hope to have this website up and rolling in about a month. I will no longer be trying to write on the Blog, but there will be a link on my website to get to everything on here if you would like to find old recipes and tips.

SOOOOOOO,
In a month you will be able to find us at 

There is a link at the top of this post that will take you to the new website.

Please come and check us out at this new site and Thank you for following us on our journey. 

2 comments: