Monday, September 8, 2014

Chasing my tail!!!!



I have way to much to do this week.


I am canning today!! The season is wrapping up here on Cranberry Acre so I am in the rush of canning whatever I can get my hands on, so it does not spoil. Today's Blog will be short and sweet due to the canning and sewing that needs to get done today.

A little update on our old girl Ms. Silver, she is doing great!
She seems to have recovered from whatever she had, but now is dealing with a molt. Bless her heart, from one thing to another, but we will take it, since she is back to ordering around the younger birds. All is well with the Cranberry Acre Flock! Thank you everyone for your well wishes and prayers for the old girl.

With all the craft shows I have, there seems to be little time for Blogging, but I'm trying to at least tell you all what is up. I do promise to keep you up to date if anything is new. 
This weekend is the Farmer's Market in Independence and also the "Save Green Expo" in Galax. If anyone wants come down to either one and chit chat with me. I would love to see you all.
Until next week, everyone have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment