Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A Sneak Peak!

We have been crazy busy here on the farm!
 
I know it's not my normal Blog day, but I wanted to share some pictures of what we have been up too the past few days.
Remember those cups I picked up at a Yard sale. Well here they are with a new and I believe improved life!
We made hanging bird feeders out of them.
I am so much in love with these things.
 
The little ceramic cup and cernaic bowl, are now a birdhouse, with a bird feeder!
 
When looking for some new cups, my husband and I came across a lot of cut glass, crystal, some pretty odds and ends, so we created these yesterday.
 
I just love Up cycling things!
 
We even gave an ashtray a better life.
 
Just too much funny really. I will probably have some of these on the Etsy store, but I'm waiting until the weekend just in case we do well at the Market( must think positive thoughts). I have the Farmer's Market in Independence VA, Friday from 9am to 2 pm. I would love to see some of you there, so please come on by and buy some local stuff!
 
Tomorrow we get new babies on Cranberry Acre! I really can't wait to have them here and share their pictures with you all. It has been so quite and lonely here since Corona passed, so the excitement of having babies in the house has filled my heart with joy!
I truly can't wait, I know my husband could, but I can't.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment