Sunday, March 16, 2014

Gloomy or Not ?

Gloomy Morning
 
Well I'm going to try to do this at least once a week, but right now, do to being new at this, I feel like I have to catch up. I had to share this mornings fun!  Here at the Farm the weather is rather Gloomy, I believe we are getting ready for rain and ice. Can everyone say Yippee!!! I am officially done with the cold and want to get the Orchard, garden area ready.The Farm was not gloomy this morning but full of laughs. My Hooven critters decided it wasn't going to be gloomy at all. As I said on My page "Barn and it's critters", I need the fence moved. This morning while trying to get in the wood before it rains, I had help......
They tried in there own way, eating the bark and making sure I knew where to put it all, sounded like a great idea to help mom. All I could was laugh at the effort.
Never boring here. Who needs TV when you have goats!
 
Update
 
I went out yesterday and took some updated pictures of the critters. Everyone on Cranberry Acre wanted to be a model. It was a fun day.
I have also included in the Garden page a start list for plants, on when you should start them inside and plant outside.
The "Ever changing house" page has the first renovation of our home, but not the last!
"Home cooking and preserving" page has an update also, enjoy!
 

3 comments:

  1. Okay I did something where people could not post,I think I got it now! Still learning this thing. I'm sorry you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloomy is right! We were up Sat and Sun, visiting and collecting more stuff from the homestead...drove back in the cold cold rain last night, bleh....planting is right around the corner! Take care & we'll see you guys next time we're up your way (invitation to come south always open :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry we missed you. Gosh, if Wayne could get two days off in a row we would. I'm looking at April!!!. Miss you all.

      Delete